Friday 7 January 2011

Why does the shit ALWAYS hit the fan

hello again :)

I'm sorry I don't have any cheery things to say tonight ... trust it to all happen while I am to keep a blog eh ...

I'll be to the point .. it will save me getting wound up ...

Yesterday my partner  got the sack :(

I have no idea how soon he'll get another job .. it took forever to find this one

I have a mortgage to pay ... debts to pay off ... huge utility bills

kids to support

I only restarted my business 4 months ago when he found this job, and now he's lost it ...... I am gutted

My situation is this .... I either throw myself into this business and make it work ... or I shelve the business again and live on benefits until he finds another job

Either way I feel like I'll be shafted right now. The thought of giving up the business again ,makes me want to cry ... but then so does the prospect of trying ot support us all and failing ...

I am going to ( for now) at least give the business a go .. Thanks to the talking to I have had off many glassy friends .....  I think ... well I am going to see what happens with sales

I can't see a future today ... I feel sick most of the time and I really don't know when it'll get better

So there you have it .. I promised myself that I'd use this month's blog as a habit forming excercise, and I am going to .. no matter how high or low I feel ... or how good or bad the news might be

He is seeing someone at the job centre on monday, I will hopefully have something to build on after that.

xx

2 comments:

  1. Life is rubbish sometimes , you could do both if you are not earning enough there should be some forms of tax credit or something you could get . Have a look into it I know we did for the first yr hubby set up as we did not know how much he would earn. And that was the Tax lady telling us to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ((hugs)) sorry to hear that, hope I things get better soon and your partner finds another job as quick as possible. x

    ReplyDelete