Saturday 1 January 2011

Hello :)

I hope everybody had  a lovely evening for New Years Eve ? I did ... I stayed at home .... watched some Jools Holland with a glass of red, then watched the fireworks on the telly ... I know how to live it up, don't I !

Today has been really quiet ... not a lot to report really I'm afraid.

One nice thing about today was that I managed to get some torch time while I actually felt like making something ! I didn't make much, but it's a start ... I made 2 of my favourite vikings :) It's only a small step, but it's a step towards a more productive year all the same :)

I've been thinking about resolutions a lot over the last week or so ... I have decided to make some, but to view them as goals for 2011 and not something that will fail by Jan 31st, hehe.

So what are my  goals ?

To keep on top of my paperwork and do it at the end of every month instead of panicking once a year

To be more productive

To look into diversifying

To timetable my time, so I can try to get a better work/ life balance

To address my awful kitchen / studio situation

I think that's more than enough to keep me going this year :)

Well that's me for tonight ... I'll be making more beads tomorrow hopefully, and will try and remember to get some photo's to share too :)

I hope you all have a great day tomorrow, what ever you get up to :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment