Thursday 14 October 2010

Some new beads have been made at last !

I'm really, REALLY enjoying this time of year ... I find it so grounding when you can see the seasons changing... and of course, there is always Samhain, to look forward to.... and Halloween for the kids .... ahh... that reminds me... MUST buy monstrously HUGE pumpkin really soon !

Anyway ... I have decided, for a few days anyway, to take a break form making little characters, and have decided to make some pretty, but simple autumn and winter beads instead.. here are a couple from yesterday that I'd like to share :)



I am going to have start working REALLY hard to organise myself for the festive season ... I might start making some 'gifty' type stuff for a change... and jewellery ... I MUST make jewellery.
This evening though, I shall just be content to have both my Etsy shop and my website both back in business :)

Hope you all have a lovely day... by for now
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment