Thursday 7 June 2012

It's been a while ... again ... sorry !


It's been SO long since I last updated this blog ... sorry guys n gals, but I am terrible at remembering to do things like this.
Anyway ... I shall just give you all a quick update as to where I am at the moment :)
Well .... the walking has been rather patchy, due to bad weather, but hey, I decided to book a babysitter in and go for Snowdon anyway ! I shall be going up Mount Snowdon on the 16th ... weather permitting ... I can't wait !!! It'll probably make me feel about 100 years old, but hey ... be sure that photo's will follow !
Another lovely bit of news is that I am now semi-resident in the Peak District *HAPPY face* My partner has managed to secure a little cottage in the village of Longnor, whilst I do the family / renovate / figure out how on earth to sell this house thing. We love going up there at weekends ... it's a lovely, cosy little place, with a field of lambs just under the kitchen window and amazing countryside just 5 minutes walk in any direction. We have our eyes peeled for a bigger place, but it's less urgent now that I have a bolthole to run to :)
My business is ticking over nicely ... something which I am VERY grateful for during these tough times. 
I have started painting ... on silk, and I am loving it !
I also spent a very busy and rather frantic few months organising a local art market, in a bid to publicise the fantastic local talent that we have here in the Staffordshire Moorlands ... I think it went well, hehe :) Fingers crossed we get to do it all over again in December :)
Anyway ... the whole point of resurrecting this blog is for a give away !
My facebook page, Mad Cat Glass has just hit a milestone ... 500 likers !!! Woooo !!!!
I shall make a gift to give away in a random draw ... I'll post again tomorrow with the details and a photo, both on facebook and on here :)
So for now, I'll leave you with a visual catch up of what I've been up to :)
(just hope I can figure out how to import blog posts into word press ... it's been quite a while, hehe)









No comments:

Post a Comment